- Pay, without paying. Square has launched a new app for the iPhone and Android users that allow them purchase food without reaching for their wallet or even their phone at various eateries. The app even helps customers locate participating merchants.
How it works:
- select a merchant’s card and enable automatic tabs
- Card Case knows when you’re nearby and can open your tab automatically
- give the cashier your name at checkout. Pay without touching your phone or wallet
To learn more or download click here. The world just got a little more exciting for techies, foodies and lazies on the go.
- The vineyards of Bordeaux reach NYC during Bordeaux Restaurant Week this November 7-21. Twenty-five of the city’s top restaurants will serve a delicious selection of prix fixe menus each highlighting (and including!) a glass of bordeaux. Lunches are $30 and dinners $40 at participating restos around the city. For a full list of places to enjoy your wine visit www.bordeauxrestaurantweek.com. Bottoms up!